1. object of agreement
The subject matter of the Agreement is the processing of transactions of the Contracting Company (“Merchant”) with its end customers (“End Customers”) by Coinsnap. Coinsnap provides the technical transaction processing so that the transactions made by the end customer are processed directly on the Merchant’s wallet. As a transaction service provider, Coinsnap does not maintain any wallets or accounts for the benefit of Merchant or its end customers. The Merchant deposits its personal wallet data in the Coinsnap backend, which is used to settle the transactions directly.
Coinsnap provides Merchant with the plugin required to connect to the transaction gateway.
Coinsnap does not assume any warranty for the operational readiness and functionality of third party plugins.
The integration of the plugin into Merchant’s website is carried out by Merchant.
The transaction services provided are billed on a transaction-by-transaction basis. Upon request, merchant will receive a statement of transactions performed in the previous month.
Coinsnap provides Merchant with access to a backend. The following information is made available to Merchant via this backend:
– Turnover of transactions carried out, broken down into total and individual amounts
– Detailed information on the individual transactions
Coinsnap is liable for damages as far as it, its legal representatives or vicarious agents have caused them intentionally or by gross negligence. Merchant indemnifies Coinsnap from liability for direct and indirect damages including loss of profit, which have not been caused intentionally or grossly negligent by Coinsnap, its legal representatives or vicarious agents. Coinsnap is not liable for billing errors or default of payment by third parties.
Coinsnap does not assume any liability for the goods and services distributed by the Customer or for the recoverability of Merchant’s receivables under any circumstances.
Merchant agrees to take appropriate measures to prevent any misuse of the Transactions and in this respect indemnifies Coinsnap from any liability.
6. data protection
Merchant requires a valid email address or Lightning Wallet with LNURL-Auth (Lightning Login) to use the Coinsnap service.
Only the data that is necessary for the execution of the transaction is collected. Coinsnap does not collect personal information from end users.
Merchant and Coinsnap are obliged to keep all data received in the course of the processing confidential and to process it exclusively within the scope of the existing contractual relationship.
This Agreement shall become effective upon settlement of the first Transaction and may be terminated by either party at any time without cause.
The contractual relationship ends at the latest when no more transactions are processed.
– If the circumstances underlying this Agreement change materially and are not reflected in the terms of this Agreement, the Parties agree to amend this Agreement to reflect the changed circumstances.
– Should any provision of this agreement be or become invalid in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the remainder of the agreement. The contracting parties undertake to replace the invalid provision with one that comes as close as possible to the economic purpose pursued by the invalid provision.
– There are no verbal ancillary agreements. Amendments or supplements to this contract must be made in writing to be effective. This also applies to the waiver of the written form requirement.
– The place of jurisdiction shall be Belgrade, Serbia, if CC is a fully qualified merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law. The contract is governed by the law of the Republic of Serbia.